Examinations and Related Rules :
- The academic year is divided into two terms.
- Each term consists two formative assessments (FA’s )and a term end exam (SA) along with the surprise tests and two revision tests.
- Promotion is granted on the basis of whole year's performance of the pupil,hence the importance of regular attendance, terminal examinations, assignments and activities are emphasized upon.
- A student from III to IX must secure above 40% marks or C2 grade in each of the academic subjects for promotion to the next class. It is compulsory for the students of class VI to VIII to pass in the third language. A child also needs to get pass grades in Computer, Work Experience, General Knowledge, Art, Craft, Music/ Dance and in other Co-Scholastic & Non- Scholastic activities.
- There is no permission for compartmental examinations in classes III to VIII.
- The students who do not satisfy the conditions for promotion / compartment, will be declared detained.
- Use of unfair means during any of the tests/ terminal (Formative & Summative) examinations by the students, they will get zero in that particular test/ exam. They will not be eligible for any academic award/ school appointment or any other recognition.
- One Prelim before SA 1 exam and 3 prelims before SA 2 for class X.
Extra Assessments for Primary Section :
- Class Work Books (includes neatness, answering of questions)
- Home Work (done/not done / incomplete)
- Test after each chapter.
- Skill tests for micro skills for each subject.
- Giving each child experiences of competitive world in school without exam fright.