Think room makes thinking visible in classrooms with the 4 Facets of Thinking. This gives scope for critical, creative, societal and reflective thinking in students. This enables rich and varied thinking by all students leading to enhanced learning. It also ensures that students apply learning across different contexts.
The approach ensures that the child:
• is involved in the learning process
• is made to ‘think’
• learns by doing
• is continuously assessed (both formative and summative)
• Hands on experience on Thinkmate®
• Take Digital Assessments
• Personalized Digital portfolio
• Access to digital content at Home
• Interactive digital curriculum
Catering to Multiple Intelligences:
• All the methodologies are mapped to the Multiple Intelligence Theory where each experience will appeal to different intelligences, thus addressing the varied interests and abilities of the whole group, small group or even individual children.